Green Coffee Beans (2020)
What To Expect
- Unlike other Asian beans Sapana coffee offers a harder bean as it’s cultivated at higher elevations than typical softer South East Asian coffee beans.
- Sapana Coffee beans are cultivated at 4,600ft in the middle hills of the Himalayan Mountains
- Single Origin from the district of Rasuwa. Cultivated on one farm near the village of Surmantalli
- Beans are wet processed (washed) and dried on raised beds
- We import screen size 17 and 18
* Free Ground Shipping (3-5 Business Days) when you purchase 11lbs or more!
If you would like to try a sample of our green beans please contact us via [email protected]